Hard lump above breast, diagnosed as fracture, no pain or bruising. X-ray done. Causes?

I have a hard lump above my breast and just below my collar bone. I noticed it on tuesday night and went to doctors on wednesday. She examined me and said she thought it could be a break. However there is no pain, i have not banged myself, and there is no bruising or redness. It just appeared. I went for an xray yesterday but will take a week for the results and i am really worried now as to what it could be. Please could you give me an indication??
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer