Hard bumps on left hand, bottoms of feet have an orange tinge to it. Why this would be happening?

For years, I have had these callus- like hard bumps on my left hand , but not my right. They have tinted orange and my hand has been like this for a long time and it s really started to bother me. Some spots are just hard, some peel and are itchy at times. It s mostly on my palm, but the space before my knuckle joint on my pinkie, ring and middle finger have these hard orange-yellowy parts, but my pointer finger and thumb are normal. I also noticed that the bottoms of my feet have an orange tinge to it. Any reason why this would be happening and how I can get rid of it or help it at all? I have a freckled- fair complexion because I am part Irish if that helps at all??
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013