Happy feelings not working properly after taking sizodon for schizophrenia. What is the solution?

Hello doctor I was in schizophernia. My doctor gave me sizodon 5 mg morning and night. Now i am ok but now i am taking aripra 10 mg. I am facing a problem after taking sizodon. The problem is my emotion that is my happy feelings is not working. For happy feeling doctor gave me prodep 20 mg. But nothing happen. My happy feeling is not working is my brain damage for sizodon or etc.Now what can i do for that. I can not enjoy enjoyble things.This is a strange sick.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012