Hands numb in night, feel pressure under eye, allergy to wheat. Is all this related?

I have 3 issues. My first one involves my hands going numb at night (usually the middle 3 fingers, but the pinky and thumb have also been included at times). Carpal tunnel has been ruled in, then out, then in again most recently (different doctors say different things). The second is that when I m tired, usually at the end of the day, when I m walking down a street and it s chilly outside I get this pressure behind my eyeballs, only way I can describe it, that makes seeing a little blurry, like when you re having a migraine . I m not having a migraine when that happens, but it is a little scary. Two weeks ago it happened in the afternoon, while i was walking in town with a friend and I had to take a taxi back home. Finally, I seem to have a skin allergy to wheat. I told you the three problems in case they are related. Thanks for any insight.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012