Hands and feet crawling inwards on right side, stiff and tight after stroke, on physio. Any rehab centers in Kerala or Mumbai ?

dear sir... i am thinking of taking my mum to one of te rehab centres in keral... my mum ha a stoke over 14 months ago. she bhas recoverd a lot but hands nad feet on the right side are crawling inwards and really stiff and tight.. shes had physio lot and still goin on. she had botox twice as well.. some people have said take her to one these centres and they put on her there diet andprogramme .i just wat to try whay ever i can to help mi mum . please cn you advice me on i have to take to kerala or is there any arund mumbai ordo you no any ...thans
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013