Hand tremors while writing in front of others or important documents, normal otherwise. How can I tackle this?

I am 50 Years old . from 15 years i have a problem while writing some important docs my hands are shaking. But when i am alone my hand writing is good. But while writing infront of others my hands are shaking.. Am i affected from any dicease ??? Whom should I meet? What kind of problem this is and how can i come out from this problem.?please suggest tretament and exercise if any Very greatefull to receive your answ Arif Multan Pakistan
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012