Hand shivering while writing, losing confidence, blood test and MRI normal. Suggestion?

Hi.I am 23 years old,height 5.6 and weight 62 kg.I do have problem of hand shevering while writing and sometime while doing other activities too.I believe this started to happen about 2 years ago..i mean i started to notice.Before,i did not notice this problem.Because of this problem i could not get expected marks in my exams and coz of this i am loosing my confidence and moral day by day.I have visited a doctor couple of months ago,my all medical examination was fine and ok.I had blood test ,brain MRI , EEG everythng was normal.I looak forward to a good suggestion to get rid of this problem.Thankyou!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013