Hallucinated feeling post treatment for regular headaches. Taken tryptomer, lonazep, nottropil. Cause?

Hi I am kaushik das I am working as design profeesional and sit front of computer more then 10 hours every day. I got headache last 3 month. I have taken suggestion from Ent last month. He suggest me lonazep 0.5 and nottropil 1200 every day and I hv taken last 2 month afer got neurologist and he suggest me Tryptomer 10 mg after dinner.Now headerch is no more last 10 days but feeling very halu last 10 days! It is for taking Tryptomer ?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

I have noted your symptoms.

It is good to note that you are better with treatment. I agree with you that your hallucinations could be related to tryptomer (Amitriptyline).

I suggest you to stop it.

In case you get repeated headaches, you should be started on Topiramate. For relief of headaches, you may take naproxen tablets as and when needed.

I hope it helps.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Neurologist Dr. Sudhir Kumar's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

I have noted your symptoms.

I suggest you to stop it.

I hope it helps.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist