Hairs are too weak and falling very fastly

Respected doctors, My name is anjum and i m just facing problem about my hairs ....... My hairs are falling whenever i rub my hand into my head and whenever i take shower .... My hairs are too weak and are falling very fastly. Right now my hair condition is that suppose if one point have many roots i hv only one root ,,,, so suggest me what can i do now
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
If you have deficiency of some vitamines,Iron,and zinc etc elements ,you may have thin and under nourished hair.
Take high protein diet,green veges,fruits,
Take vit A,D,E and Iron.
Take more milk,water,
use branded hair oil containing vit E.,use good conditioner.
If you have problem on scalp like dandryff,fungus,treat them.
ok and bye.