Hairloss. Diagnosed with telogen effluvium. No help with shampoos, solutions. Suggestions?

hi my name is Rayane 24 years old, i have got married 8 months ago and i traveled to live with my husband in being away from home and family made me be stressed for a period in the frst 3 month i didnt suffer from hair loss but in october shedding was increasing cz i used to have curly thick hair with volume i am loosing thickness and its increasing.I Have been taking vitamins for 4 month and vitamin d but last month the 13th of January 2013 i started using 4% minoxidil and special shampoo for dandruff that appeared before i didnt use to have it.they said i have telogen effluvium . PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME i wana live hapy cz its affecting my life.for how long i wil have shedding from minoxidil and what shd i do?? please help me drs
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013