Hairline crack near ankle, advised cement plastering but using crepe bandage with massage, light swelling. Advise?

sir I received a hairline crack at the beginning of foot little finger near ankle. doctor suggested for cement plastering, but i am under crape bandage with oil (special)massage once in 4 days. I got injury on 06 july and as on today slight swelling is only on crack portion with an area of 8 sq mm(2x4). I used English antibiotic and pain killer medicines for a week. And also taking full rest.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012