Hairall since 3 months, scalp visible on back of head, masturbation once a day, early stages of baldness?

Hello dr. I am ashok. I am aged only 18 and i had been suffering from hairfall for the past three months!!!! My scalp is visible at the back of my head!! Is this the early stages of baldness?. My friends are telling that continues handjob will leads to hairfall.... like that!! And i am afraid of it now. I will masturbate once in a day. Is this caused my hair to fall?? and is it possible to regain my hair back doctor... Please clear my doubt that masturbation leads to hairfall or not and is it possible to regain my hair back????
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012