Hair thining, IGE high, itchy scalp, high prolectin hormone. Any non-surgical treatment ?

my name is AAA my hair is becoming thin, no new hair is growin. my skin is allergic from birth, black spot, mosquito bite and asthama little bit. My Ige is high and prolectin hormone is litlle bit high, thyroid function is normal Is there any non surgical treatment for me to hair grow. My scalp is itching scalp, i do not want laser treatment. Scalp0 analysis and other treatment which I want. how many days i have to stay in Kolkata, and how much it will cost
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012