Hair loss, tried Conaz lotion, no help. Can Minoxidil help in this condition ?

Hello Doctor, I am a 17 year old boy. When i was 16, some of my hairs started to fall from the sides of my forehead and i found my hair line, being damaged from the sides(forehead). When i consulted a dermatologist, he told me that there are no symptoms of balding and the hair loss from the sides of my forehead is due to dandruff and so he prescribed me an anti-dandruff shampoo Conaz Lotion for my scalp . A few months later, the hairs stopped falling but the fallen ones, never came back. I am now 17, but the sides of my forehead are still vacant. I have got a very visible widow s peak. And i look a bit scary due to which. I have read on the net that the fallen hairs could be brought back with the use of Minoxidil , so i wanna know that can it be useful in my condition too...? As i have lost my hairs from the sides so is there any way to recover them back...? I ll wait for your reply.....Thanks alot !
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012