The symptoms as mentioned in your post suggest that you might be having Seborrheic dermatitis
, which can present as white follicles in the hair roots, flaking of skin & is also an important causative agent of hair fall.
Other causes of hair fall include:
1. Environmental factors
3. Deficiency of certain minerals, vitamins & amino acids in diet. e.g. Iron, zinc, Vit B complex, lysine.
4. Hormonal factors. e.g. Thyroxine
5. Any incidence of surgery, shock, etc.
1. Treating the underlying cause
2. Avoidance of stress
3. Dietary modifications
4. Minoxidil solution to be applied locally to stimulate the hair follicles
& multi mineral supplementation
And before initiation of these medications, the problem of Seborrheic dermatitis should be addressed.
It can be treated with shampoos or lotion containing salicylic acid
, coal tar, ketoconazole
, or selenium.
But these medications have to be used regularly under the guidance of a Dermatologist
, to avoid any unwanted side effects.
There is no need to worry.
Your hairs will grow back again.
Wishing you a Good Health.
Thanks & take care.
You can ask me a direct query on this website using the below link: http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-polash-sannigrahi/64925