Causes of hair loss/thinning of hair are:
1. Environmental factors
3. Deficiency of certain minerals, vitamins & amino acids in diet. e.g. Iron, zinc, Vit B complex, lysine.
4. Hormonal factors. e.g. Thyroxine, Testosterone
5. Any incidence of surgery, shock, etc.
1. Treating the underlying cause
2. Avoidance of stress
3. Dietary modifications
4. Minoxidil solution to be applied locally to stimulate the hair follicles
& multi mineral supplementation
But these medications have to be used regularly under the guidance of a Dermatologist, as hair loss tends to return on stoppage of these medications.
And before initiation of these medications, the problem of dandruff should be addressed.
Dandruff is basically Seborrheic dermatitis
& can be treated with shampoos or lotion containing salicylic acid
, coal tar, ketoconazole
, or selenium.
So, it will be better to consult a Dermatologist
& start treatment accordingly.
There is no need to worry.
Your hairs will grow back again.
Wishing you a Good Health.
Thanks & take care.