Hair loss in center of head. Tugain,and Finalo is prescribed. Should i take it? other solution?

Dear Dr. Samuel

I am 24 Years Old Boy & I am Experiecing Hair Loss in Center of Head due to this My Hair are thin Center of Head.

So I gone Dermatologist for a an advise what would be good treament to stop hair fall and regrowth of hair in center of head and he suggested me Tugain 10 Solution, Finalo & Extended Fort Pills this will I have take till 4 Month to get best results.

Please advise me shall i go with same treatment or you will suggest me any other solution

Thanks & Regards

Yogesh Bornare
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013