Hair loss after suffering from typhoid, still having heavy hair fall. Any treatment ?

I had suffered from typhoid around 4.5 years back . SInce then i was suffering from hair loss . I also gone through homeopathic and allopathic treatment . After this treatment , there is a small reduction in my hair fall problem , but since last month rate of my hair fall increased many times. I started drinking alma juice and also always apply coconut oil before hair wash . But still there is no change . Please guide me further
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012