Hair itchy, sore with swelling on using relaxer, later swelling from head to top. No relief with medicines. Help?

I put a relaxer and rinse in my hair on Wednesday. On Thursday, my hair was very itchy and later very sore with swelling. I now have swollen lymph nodes under both ears, several sores and scabs in my head as well as lump. Then on Friday I woke up with my face swollen, eyes almost swollen shut, and pain from my head to the top of my breast. I went to the ER and was diagnosed with Irritant Dermatitis and given Zantac , Percocet , Ranitidine and Prednisone, and face is still swollen but no pain. Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013