Hair in the folds of pubic skin, pricking sensation, itching, dark skin around vagina. On loratadine, canesten hc. Treatment options?

Is it normal to have hair in the fold of your pubic skin ... I have recently changed the brand of my razor. It has caused... I think, incredible prickly hair and itching. I m so stressed, it s causing me anxiety . Can t stop itching so using loratadine , canesten hc and double base cream or Vaseline. Which only gives me tempory relieve. Im so ashamed... I can t show doctor as my skin is gone very very dark around my vagina ... And the outer skin looks saggy. I can t take no more. I m have been in Yasmin for a few years. I have 4 children and a active sex life with my husband. What can I do to fix this itch and dark skin.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012