Hair growing less on gel applied area. Having rashes and burning sensation. Any side effect of gel?

hello doctor, my age is 21 years old.i am having hair problems.i want to inform you,in my 12th class i used use gel in my day i accidentally cut my hair by my one.but cut much more than i wanted.but i did,t knew at that point.that at night i used gel in my hair.after a month i noticed that where i extra cut my hair and used gel,there my hair was growing lesser and were n,t growing large and strong that used the my right side of the hair scalp is eaccy often( rash ),also i feel some burning feelings.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012