Thanks for choosing HCM..,
I) NuHair tablets are herbal based formulas that are specifically designed to block the negative effects of DHT—the bad form of testosterone—while also providing intense nourishment for excessively thinning hair, receding hair lines, and breakage around the hairline or any area of the scalp that has poor hair density....,
1) Ruscus aculeatus...is component which improves the microcirculation of blood.,
2) Serenoa Repens (Saw Palmetto): helps to balance hormones, which has been point out as one of the main causes of androgenic alopecia
3) Vitamin E: antioxidant with anti-age action that protects the skin from free radicals produced by the exposure to the sun.
4) Bamboo: provides nutrients to the hair bulb and helps to regenerate collagen, which is the skin protein which supports these bulbs.
5) Vitis Vinifera: It has antioxidant action which enables the right development and growth of the surrounding tissue and hair. It also helps problems such as seborrhoea
in the scalp
II) TRICOVITL conains-cysteine is an amino acid
which is used by the cells to synthesise proteins Side effects are....Allergic reactions including rash, itching, hives and swelling of the lips and face
problems with ejaculation
breast tenderness and enlargement
Each of the following side effects occurred in less than 2% of men: decrease in sex drive; erection difficulty ; a decrease amount of semen.
III) Finax (Generic Propecia) is a product for men. It can increase hair growth and prevent further hairloss. The active ingredient Finasteride
, blocks the formation of DHT (one of the male hormones that causes hairloss), and gives the hair follicles a chance to recover and grow...,
Long run usage only gives little advantage..,
But compare to Biotin, Minoxidil
and Good nutrition ....these (above) are not that much effective..,