Hair fall due to dandruff. Home remedies not working. How to control?

hi doctor , i am 24 years age , i had my hairfall started 2 years ago, and it still is falling.I went for dermatologist ,they said i have danduff, i have been taking their medicines and i have even started trying hme medicines like hibiscus flower powder and curd ,it is not working.I also have a oily skin, and i had this hairfall starting when i got boils on my forehead exactly on my forehead where the hair starts in the head. It is very deppressing ,it has changed my look and my hair have become so thin pls help
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012