Hair fall, darkening skin tone. Can Shilajit capsules cure the effect of masturbation?

i am a 23 years old boy.. I have been practicing masturbation for the past 5years.. But now it is affecting me seriously... There is a heavy hairfall for me now i have lost atleast half of my hair now and i look aged when compared to my age group and my skin tone(particularly face) turned to slight black color.. I heard that shilajit capsules cure the masturbation effects.. please please reply to me i am eagerly waiting for ur reply...
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. masturbation is a natural practice. Even animals do it often. But nothing is right in excess. In your case, it could be anxiety associated with frequent masturbation is causing this problem.

Masturbation even once per day is safe, because it is just going for a 5 minute run. 10 minute rest and enough normal food returns what is lost. But ill feeling about masturbation increases anxiety. You need positive thinking and not shilajit.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this answers your query. Available for further classifications.
Good luck.