Hair fall. Wants to take mintop 10 medication. Can protein supplements cause hair fall?

I am 24 and hav been loosing hair from past 2-3 years. I am also fitness freak and spends hours in gym and take protein Suppliments .. I wonder if i am loosing my hair bcoz Of this? And ihav bought mintop 10 recently , i wud like to Know what should be hours limit for the second dosage in a Day??and should i shampoo b4 appying mintop10 ? After i apply medicine it is verydificult to comb the hair . What Should i do????
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012