Hair came from anus of baby while passing motion, broke off. Will remaining hair come out?

I just changed my 10 month old baby s poop diaper, and while cleaning her I found one of my hairs coming out of her anus . I pulled gently, but it broke off. I know it is my hair from the color and everything, but I know I didn t get the whole length of the hair. I am now worried because my hair is extremely long, and I was wondering if would come out with her subsequent poops?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012

Accidental ingestion of 1 strand of hair will not cause much problems.

You might see the rest of the broken hair in the next poop too. Or he might have ingested just that length of hair only.

Don`t worry. But be sure that the floor, play area, toys etc are clean so that such an incident does not happen again. Since hair is not digested by our intestines, if ingested in large amounts, it will be a problem.

Till Your baby stops mouthing all stuff, you have to be very cautious.
All the best. Happy parenting.