Haemorrhoids, swollen tissue between anus and vagina. Suggestions?

I m a 40 year old female and suffer from horrible hemorrhoids for almost 5 years. They have always gone away in the past but I really let myself go by not eating right and getting very little exercise and stress . Needless to say I have been suffering from a flareup for about a month. Now, Monday I had a bm and it turned the roid from an inside to outside about the size of a small grape. I also noticed that the tissue that is between my anus and vagina is extremely swollen and when the roids came out there was some bleeding from that area and now there is a scab formed. Do I dare try to push them back in? Why is the pericardium so swollen is that part of the hemorrhoid?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012