Had zyrtec for allergy, felt lethargic. Took cough mixture, accuhaler for asthma. Itching inside throat. Causes?

Dear Doctor. I hope you could kindly help me. I am 56 years old female and have asthma , sinus and allergy . At a young age I had asthma but when I was 12 years till 45 years I was asthma free but at the age of 25 start to have sinus attack but not acute till late 40s and about 2 years back, start sneezing non stop with watery eyes. The GP told me I have allergy and was given zyrtec. Now almost 2 months I stop taking zyrtec because I don t sneeze that often and moreover zyrtec make me very lethargic.A few weeks ago I had asthma attack but after taking cough mixture and accuhaler it got better but reasonly I start feeling itchness inside my lower throat and upper chest. What causes these?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013