Had wisdom tooth extracted. Have had some sensitivity, blood clots, whiteness seen. What is it?

I had my wisdom teeth extracted on Friday, and I have been trying to do everything the surgeon told me to do. I ve had some sensitivity in my teeth (it moves around - today it s the back teeth, yesterday, it was up front, and today, I noticed that the area where the blood clots were is now white. One area is white and floppy... Will this always be floppy? Or should it be stitched down or cut off? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013