Had wisdom teeth extracted. Coughed while sleeping and the lit ripped. What to do?

Hi, I just got all four wisdom teeth extracted a week and 1 day ago. I went for a check up yesterday and everything looked fine and normal including the flappy gum but last night while I was sleeping, I coughed and felt the slit rip down towards where my wisdom tooth used to be. There is no bleeding but its bothering me because I feel it and I dont want it ripping where the wisdom tooth was and I dont like looking at it because that kind of stuff freaks me out especially when im cleaning it.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jun 2013