Had walking vertigo. Prescribed Ecospirin AV75. Had terrible erections after taking medicine. Suggestions?

Sir, I am a male , aged 45 years. Sometime back I had problem of WALKING VERTIGO . I went to a good physician and he prescribed me many medicines in which one was ECOSPIRIN AV 75, which I presume is a blood thinner. Now I am perfectly fine. One thing I observed was. when I used to take Ecospirin AV 75, I had terrible erections. I want to know because of taking blood thinner Ecospirin AV 75, more blood flows through the male part or is it a myth.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013