Had very heavy inverted breakdown, feel crushed, heart area feels like vomiting. Will reverse over time ?

I had a very heavy inverted breakdown last year due to inverted confusion and anger...i feel like i crushed or folded and my heart area always feels like puky and vomity.....i am tryin to reverse what happened or will it slowly reverse itself over time???i shake now and lost my balance...i am very dizzy somedays and feel tvery tired and have like 2 different feelings quite often going on at once....i also have other problems with my spine but this is the one i am more concerned about...if i am not careful i feel i might have a heart attack and i get quite upset that i dont know how to heal this.....i dont know if i have healed at all in the last 10 months or and in the past 5 it has gotton toes stick together sometimes and i really have to focus on breathing is quite freaky.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013