Had vertigo and uncontrollable sneezing. Have congestion and dizziness. What to do?

This is a quick synopsis of my ongoing difficulties. Last June I had vertigo and it took over a week before I could function normally. I have many sinus problems including infections dudring which my left ear and left side always feel more pressure. Ten days ago I woke up with slight vertigo- saw my Dr. 2 days later and began exercises with humidifier . Somewhat better- 4 days later began sneezing uncontrollably and now have lots of congestion so I called my Dr. and began using Afrin for 3 days. Could not go to school today because I still feel weak, congested and dizzy. Of course my left side of my head hurts more and I feel pressure around the ear. Called my Dr. and she has called in an antibiotic. I will take it of course but I feel there is an underlying problem here. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013