Had vasectomy recently. Having blood in semen. Testicle sensitive to touch. Reason?

Hi, I had a vasectomy 7 weeks ago. Everything was going well, I even delivered the 6-week sample which came out negative. However, after that my semen has come out loaded with blood twice. I have no discomfort or pain, other than a sensitive to the touch right testicle , which has been very slowly decreasing since the surgery. I have no other signs of bleeding or infection, or any other symptom, but I am very concern. I am planning on cosulting my doctor, but I wanted to have an idea of what it could be before I talk to him. Thank you Julian
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013