Had vasectomy previously. Have a partner and want kids. Can I get the vasectomy reversed?

Hi thank you for your time DR My name is Harry Im 41 yrs old. I had a vasectomy done almost 8 years ago, however I was asked to bring two samples of Semenn back to the Doctor Unfortunately due to my lifestyle I did not do this. Like I say I have 4 children oldest 15 and youngest9, ive met a 26yr old girl whom has two children ages 3 and 4 ( she is reces - neg B ) We have been together for almost 3 yrs , wel since her children were 18 mnths and 6,7 mnths. I would love nothing more than this vasectomy reversed, its hurting me and depressing that as its putting a painfull impact on the relationship. we wantt o add to our current family but do nt know how to go around this and and What are the chances my current girlfriend COULD be Pregnant? as ive not had a long term partner before Lindsey is it possible the Vasectomy be reversed on the NHS ? or payment/private? my 26 yr old partner is desparate to impregnate my partner as she wants Children all in her late 20 s and mid 30 s then sterilized what should we do? thank you . x Harry
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012