Had uterine polyp removed through hysteroscopy. Why has the spotting increased? Why diarrhea?

Hi. I had a uterine polyp removed through hysterscopie and d&c 11 days ago.The polyp was 10 x 15 mm and the rest of the womb looked normal. I am awaiting the test results from the polyp. I was prescribed some antibiotics post the surgery for 10 days to avoid any infection. I felt fine after the surgery and only had some slight crumps and spotting. But on day 9 post the surgery the spotting got much worse to the point of medium flow bleeding, pink most of the time, sometimes brown. I can see some clots coming out as well. The cramping pain has gone much worse as well, i can feel dull pain all the time,then it gets much worse to sharp pain right at the bottom of my abdominal. I have slight fever of 37.2 C. I also have got diarriah for the past two days. I have been to see an obgyn emergency and after they took some blood tests they rulled out infection. My period is due in 6 days time and the blood flow is not heavy enough for it to be a period. So i am worried if it is something mechanical instead? Could it be that my cervix is closed up and the blood cannot escape? Or could i have some scar tissue in my uterine that creates the blockage? Needsome advice if it is normal to have bad pains and bleeding getting worse after 10 days post the surgery please.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012