Had unusual light periods. Took citalopram, had intercourse. Pregnant ?

Hi, I recently started my period on Monday and it is very unusual. Its light and almost non existent. I recently started taking citalopram so I wasnt sure if that had anything to do with it. Ive also changed my eating habits and have been eating a lot healthier. But also on the 4th of July I had intercourse with a guy I had been talking to and he had a medical issue where he wasnt able to come. So im really confused right now and I need help!
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer