Had unsafe sex. Have white puss filled blisters, wrinkled penis. Is it STD?

i have noticed several little white puss filled blisters on my arms legs all over getting to notice more now have seen them for years is it possible from std even though i've been checked for that and they could'nt find anything .the skin on my penis is starting to wrinkle over the past couple of years i'm 61 years old now .am i living with something no one knows of for all these years i did have unprtected sex when i was a young man
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013