Had unsafe oral sex. Taking doxycycline, nevirapine and zidovudine. Red and swollen penis, penis skin peeling. What to do?

I had unsafe oral sex with a lady of the night Something I never do and never will I went to see a doctor and told him He suggested I take the following med to be safe doxycylclin 100mg 2 x 14 days Cirprofloxcine 500mg 2 x 10 days and Lamivudine, Nevirapine and Zidovudine table 2 x 30 days At the moment my penis is red and swelling , with tenderness. My skin has started to peal on my penis What do I do
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012