Had unprotected sex with a lady having fault smell in her virgina, got sensation , inflamation in urethra, anus. Infection?

I had an unprotected sex with a lady 4months ago. That lady has a fault smell in her virgina nd the following day I had a watering feaces wen I excrete. 3 days after I got heat sensation nd inflamation in my urethra nd my anus usually yellow wen I excrete. I did swap nd urine MLS a week after bt turn negative....I ve used dooxycycline, ciprotab, flucanazole, metronidazole nd gentamicin injection . I always feel heat and inflamation along the tube leading to my scrotum . I feel mild pain afta I urinate nd my urine colour remain red since dat time
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013