Had unprotected sex. whitish bumps around rim of penis.

I have these whitish tiny bumps that i recently noticed around the rim of my penis. they seem to be more noticeable on the left side. i don't believe they are warts but is it possible that pearly penile papules appear in certain spots of your penis rim, and not the entire thing? I did have unprotected sex and am not sure if they were there before or not. maybe i'm just being paranoid.
Asked On : Fri, 28 May 2010
  Anonymous's Response

you know i noticed the same bumps on the tip of my husbands penis also. he said they have been there for a while but i had never seen them. they are like very little almost like white heads right? i was trying to see if there was a name for them. do you know what the name of them are?

yes i believe mine to be pearly penile papules. you can wiki it although i think the pic they provide is a bit more "severe" than other cases. i only have a few although some people have the whole rim covered. theyre perfectly harmless and are a natural thing. i think they have to do with swollen glands or something.