Had unprotected sex, took unwanted 72 on the same day. Having delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I Am Kumar from bangalore. i had sex with my girl friend on 15 & 16th of Nov with the protection (condom) but did not check the damage of the condom after finished then later i had unprotected sex on 21st nov and taken unwanted 72 that day itself. next day she had a sever stomoc pain however she did not had a bleeding or period since 1 week passed. as per her regular period dates she suppose to get the period by 25th nov but its crossed 4 days. is there a pregnancy possibilities? please suggest us........
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer