Had unprotected sex, pimple on penis shaft, irritated, painful testicle, have bumps. Using neosporin. What is wrong?

I had unprotected sex a little more that a week ago with a girl that just got off her period and I few days later I noticed I had a couple red bump on my penis shaft like a pimple almost I was able to pop them in a way but it has spread now I have 7 like it also just below the head of my penis I have a cut? It's the best way I could describe it and I have been putting neosporin on it and the bumps but it doesnt seem to be helping also I now have pain in my right testical and in my pubic area on the left and right sides. She doesn't have an STD she gets checked regularly. I was just wondering if maybe she had blood resadue that irritated my penis or if it's something else?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013