Had unprotected sex, pain in penis, heart pain, weight loss. Taking antibiotics. Burning in penis now

i am 43 years old i had this kind of problem for some time now. i made love with out condom and i started have sharp pain in my penis but i did not take serious but after some day i felt sick that i went to the hospital, my heart was paining my seriously i start loosing weight, but after many several test they discover that i loose strength they gave me some antibiotic and some medicine to protect my liver after talking medicine i feel some relieve but right is back now i feel i am have affection because my penis anus i am feeling burning i am not conformable. i ned help please.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012