Had unprotected sex, not hygienic way, developed burning sensation in buttocks and inner thigh. Is it an infection?

Hi. I am 23 female and last night i did have unprotected sexual intercourse, didnt clean myself afterwards and didnt put any underwear back on just went to sleep. Today when i woke up to get in the tub as soon as i hit the water i felt burning on my buttocks and inner thigh. And when i stepped out the tub it was a red rash . Also my dog sleeps in the bed and has been having a flea problem that i am taking her to the vet for. Thought maybe that could be the problem also. If you could please help me?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
As a doctor, I cannot exactly pinpoint the cause for your complaints from the history available. Sex is not only a physical process but also involves one's mind. Is he your regular partner? Is he a person having extra sexual contacts with other girls? Your sex act was as usual you were doing earlier? Any change of postures? Were you in perfect happiness or you had any guilt conscience before, during or after the sex act? Are you married? Was it your first experience? Are you a person who is very much conscious about cleanliness? And several other questions need to be answered before giving a satisfactory answer. So my advise is- if you are still having the problems, consult an expert Homoeopathic physician who will give you safe and simple medicines to cure you, taking your body and mind symptoms into consideration.
Wishing you the best health and happiness through Homoeopathy
Dr. C. J. Varghese