Had unprotected sex, condom got burst, had hiv test as followed below. What is it and cure?

I'm really scared devido risk a relationship I had for more than nine weeks in which the condom broke me and I scrape a little penis, since I'm on alert and insertidumbre killing me. So I do a HIV test at 9 weeks with 4 days and the result was as follows:
HIV antibodies 1-2 and HIV p24 antigen
RESULTS - nonreactive (0.20)
REFERENCE VALUES - nonreactive (less than 1.0)
Method used: Microparticle Chemiluminescence (CMIA) for the simultaneous qualitative detection of HIV p24 antigen and antibodies to the virus Human Immunodeficiency Type 1 and 2
Abbott Architect - Note: Should be REAGENT this analysis suggests practicing confirmatory test (Western blot).
I wonder if this method is a 4th Generation Elisa and how reliable this result could be because the value (0.20) baffles me.
I appreciate the attention, Many Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013