Had unprotected sex. Urethra started burning. Tested negative for elisa. Chances of HIV?

i am 68. had unprotected sex with doubtful candidate like house maid. there was burning in urethra soon after the act. although there was no penetration, there was nevertheless brushing for some seconds. this was in middle june2011. got tested for elisa after 2 weeks - negative. Weston blot after two months - negative. pcr dna after 2 months - negative. elisa after 4 months and 11 months - negative. burning continues. wbc at the starting 6700. after 8 months 8800. and after 11 months 6200. can this be hiv? what is the inference of reduced wbc? lympho latest is 33% most of the experts inform on internet not to worry until I came across your forum. shall I worry? kindly advise. - 126
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012