Had unprotected sex. Tested negative for HIV. Having sore mouth, hairloss, weightloss, chest stiffness. Retest for HIV?

hello doctor, i have been engaged with unprotected sex with a guy (i am also a guy) where he shoot me in. i am so afraid so i had done 2 HIV test for two times. first was 3 months after exposure with rapid test (negative) and the second about 4 months after exposure with ELISA blood test (negative). i still have some symptoms that might related to allergy (since i am asthma patient) or HIV. i even had checked on syphillis and hepatitis B but it turns out negative as well. Is it possible for me to have false-negative result for HIV coz i had took some medicine (drugs) for my asthma, involving budesonide and some immune-suppresive medicine. Should i retest for 6 months after exposure coz i have heard that there are some possibilities for 6 months window period? coz some of the symptoms still persists; sore mouths, constant clearing of the throat, hair loss, itchiness, weight loss, nasal congestion , chest stiffness, muscle pain and excessive sweat. but no cough. i really want to be confirmed coz i want to forget about this trauma and move on with my life.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013