Had unprotected sex. Rash on face and back, night sweats. Does this sound like acute HIV?

Hello i have this rash that stared round September 2012 and now its December and i still have it i had unprotected sex with a guy around July nd now im just out of my mind i had a cold nd get went away around sep i dont have anyother symptoms just the rash nd night sweats but not to the point i need to change or my bed does this sound like acute hiv and also the rash come on my face back nd arms please help me im always on the enter net looking at all side effects .d i also gaind like 20 lbs
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012