Had unprotected sex. Penis has scabs. Why is there discharge, blisters, itching?

I had unprotected sex for 30 seconds before using the condom. Around a week later I had two scabs on the shaft of my penis that left scars in both places. The scars where a little sensitive but not much, but the scars never went away. Now the scars seem to be getting bigger and now one of them is pretty tender. There has been no blisters, itching, discharge , etc. I m getting a std test today but wanted to know what you think it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012